The Hospitality



From the first modest building in 1912, made up of two rooms alone, one for the bags and one for the bar, the Club House has been progressively extended and transformed into the comfortable and hospitable complex to be found today, perfectly integrated within the splendid surrounding countryside. Players and visitors to Golf Boglaico are welcomed to a warm and friendly environment where everyone does his best to make visitors feel at their ease.